Google+

Tuesday 12 May 2015

I'm part of the #NetflixStreamTeam

I make no excuse of the fact that I love my TV! I really enjoy sitting down in the evening, once the kids are in bed, to enjoy episodes of quality dramas that take me into the worlds of politics, crime, horror, romance or make believe. So becoming part of the #NetflixStreamTeam really is something quite exciting for me.

apple TV


In the few days since receiving my Apple TV and setting up my subscription to Netflix I have been quite overwhelmed by the quality and choice of TV shows and films available. I'm already deeply embroiled in the fairytale adventures of Once Upon a Time and have started the epic marathon that is Breaking Bad. I've made a list of must-watch shows including Sons of Anarchy, Pretty Little Liars and The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt that I look forward to discovering. Plus I want to catch up with the new season of House of Cards. There is just so much great TV to enjoy. I haven't even started making a film play list yet!

Meanwhile Freddy and Kizzy are loving having their favourite shows available, ad free 24/7!  Freddy has discovered the delights of Ninjago, Horrid Henry and Larvae. Meanwhile Kizzy is planning on binge watching Gossip Girl and 90210 on her tablet.

I will be posting regularly with my family's choices of what to watch and sharing my #NetflixStreamTeam adventures here and on my social media channels.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...